Friends money has become very important in our life because in today’s time we can’t do anything without money. Doens’t matter whatever it is school fee, buying new clothes, paying house rent and all the basic things which we need can be bought with money. Doesn’t matter how much money we earns but due to the rising inflation that money is going to run short. It happens many times that we need money very badly but we don’t have money that time and we become very desperate because our life was going well with money but now we don’t have that. In this situation we think to take borrow money from our friends. We go to him tells him all about the current situation and asks for money but mostly time everyone says that i wish could help you but i don’t have money now. After hearing this you becomes more desperate. But friends now you don’t have to worry anymore about that because in today’s post i am going to tell you that how can you take online loan. Today we are going to know that how can you apply for personal loan from RBL Bank, how much loan amount you will get from RBL Bank, what is the tenure rate of RBL Bank, what is interest rate of RBL Bank all these things you are going to know in this post. So let’s start our today’s post without any delay.
How Much Loan Amount We Can Get From RBL Bank?
Friends from RBL Bank we can get a loan amount of 1 lakh to 20 lakh ruppess.
What Is The Interest Rate Of RBL Bank?
Friends RBL Bank will charge an interest rate of 14% to 23% per annum.
What Is The Tenure Rate Of RBL Bank?
Friends you will get a time period of 1 year to 5 years to repay the loan amount.
Why RBL Bank?
- Big Loan Amount.
- Low interest rate.
- Less documents.
- You can apply from anywhere.
RBL Bank Eligibility?
- Candidate should be Indian citizen.
- Candidate’s age should be between 25 years to 60 years.
- Candidate should have a work experience of atleast 3 years.
- Candidate’s monthly income should be atleast 20 thousand ruppess.
RBL Bank Documents?
- KYC (Pan Card, Proof Of Identity & Age Proof – Any One [e.g. Aadhar Card, Passport, Valid Driving License, Voter ID Card]
- Proof Of Address – Any One Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Valid Driving License, Valid Passport, Utility Bill]
- Salary Slip – for Loan < 7.5 Lacs: Latest 1 Salary Slip: for Loan > 7.5 Lacs: Latest 2 Salary Slips
How To Apply For A Loan From RBL Bank?
- Login to RBL Bank official website.
- Choose personal loan option.
- Register with your mobile number.
- Fill up your basic information.
- Fill up your work information.
- Upload your documents.
- After this your loan application will go for review and then you will get a verification call from bank.
- After this your loan will be approved and you will get your loan amount transferred to your bank account.
Today we got to know that how can you apply for personal loan from RBL Bank, how much loan amount you will get from RBL Bank, what is the tenure rate of RBL Bank, what is interest rate of RBL Bank all these things we got to know in this post. If you liked this post then please share this post with your friends or your colleagues. Thank you so much for giving your precious time to this post.