Friends, from now on whenever you need money, you do not have to worry at all. Yes friends, you do not have to worry, you just have to read our posts. Now you will think that by reading our posts, how will your money problems go away. Then let me tell you friends that your problem wouldn’t be solved by reading our post but if you follow the information given in our posts then will be able to get a loan easily and all your money related problems will be solved. With which you will be able to fulfill all your money needs. He was sitting at home. So friends, now there is no need for you to worry about money. Now let’s put your money related stress aside. Because in today’s post we are going to talk about how you can take online loan. The loan about which we are going to talk about is Kosh Loan App. From this app you can get your loan amount transferred to your account very easily without any hustle. Today we are going to know that how much loan amount you will get from Kosh Loan App, what is the interest rate of Kosh Loan App, what is the tenure rate of Kosh Loan App and many more things we are going to know in this post. So let’s start our today’s post.
How Much Loan Amount We Can Get From Kosh Loan App?
Friends from Kosh Loan App we can get a maximum loan amount of Rs 20,000 to Rs 2,00,000. That much loan amount would be enough for our all needs.
What Is The Tenure Rate Of Kosh Loan App?
Friends from Kosh Loan App you will get a time period of upto 3 months to 10 months to repay the loan amount.
What Is The Interest Rate Of Kosh Loan App?
Friends Kosh Loan App will charge a maximum rate of interest of 24% to 33% per annum.
Kosh Loan App Other Charges?
Friends beside of this you have to pay 0-5% service charges.
Kosh Loan App Example
Amount Borrowed (Principal) = ₹20000/-
✔ Interest Rate (APR) = 18% – 33%
✔ Tenure = 10 months
✔ Processing Fee = ₹400
✔ Amount disbursed = ₹19,600
✔ Your EMI amount = ₹2315 (sample monthly payment based on PMT method)
✔ Interest amount = ₹2315 x 10 – ₹20000 = ₹3150 (sample interest calculation)
✔ Total Cost of Loan (Including all applicable fees) = Processing Fee + Interest Amount + Principal = ₹400 + ₹3150 + ₹20000 = ₹23550
Kosh Loan App Eligibility Criteria?
- Indian Citizen
- Age above 18.
- Should have a fixed source of monthly income.
Kosh Loan App Documents Required?
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Bank Account
- Should be an Indian citizen.
How To Get Loan From Kosh Loan App?
- Download the Kosh Loan App.
- Register a personal account in the app.
- Fill in personal information.
- Submit your KYC documents
- You will get your loan amount credited to your account after this.
Kosh Loan App Operational Cities?
- Delhi NCR: New Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Greater Noida, Faridabad
- Himachal Pradesh: Shimla, Baddi, Parwanoo, Solan
- Haryana: Chandigarh, Karnal, Panipat, Ambala, Sonipat, Kundli
- Punjab: Amritsar, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Mohali, Ropar, Bathinda, Fatehgarh Sahib
- Rajasthan: Kota, Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Neemrana
- Uttar Pradesh: Mathura, Meerut, Agra
- Uttarakhand: Haldwani, Haridwar
- Madhya Pradesh: Jabalpur, Indore, Allahabad
- Gujarat: Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Valsad
Kosh Loan App Features?
- No credit history required.
- 100% Paperless loan application process , no bank visits.
- High loan approval rate.
- Direct Bank Transfer once approved.
- Access your cash anywhere & anytime in India
- Repay on time, the loan amount gradually increases. Variety of convenient repayment methods.
- Loan amount upto 2 lakh.
- Safe customer info.
Kosh Loan App Customer Care Number?
- Email: [email protected]
In this post we got to know that how can we apply for a loan from Kosh Loan App, how much loan amount we will get from Kosh Loan App, what is the interest rate of Kosh Loan App, what is the tenure rate of Kosh Loan App. All these things we got to know in this post. If you liked this post then please share this post with your friends or your colleagues. Thank you so much for giving your precious time to this post.